Cybersecurity Engagement Specialist
Job Location: Lehi, Utah
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Do you enjoy solving problems and being the go to person with the answers?
This opportunity blends together evangelism with business savviness, while enabling you to learn on the job some core cybersecurity concepts. The selected candidate will leverage strong written and verbal communications skills to help customers better understand how their information is protected from threats within cyberspace.
The Cybersecurity Engagement Team is the hub for Sales, Legal, Engineering, Compliance, Operation and Marketing teams in helping with overcoming customer security objections and concerns relating to cybersecurity, as part of the sales cycle and helping to close deals quickly and effectively. You will be an integral part of this team, will leverage your unique strengths to enable the team to more effectively complete its mission.
Stage 2 Security welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
If you are looking to make an impact, Stage 2 Security is the place for you.
The Qualifications :
The selected candidate is required to have:
- Bachelor's degree in English (or a similar major).
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Works well with the team and clients.
- Willingness to learn basic cybersecurity concepts.
At Stage 2 Security (S2), people come first, hence everyone at S2 is provided with outstanding benefits. S2 is a small business where we know and care about each and every employee, hence we believe that the benefits we offer are a notch above the rest.
Our mission is to expedite the arrival of a secure cyberspace by out-innovating our adversaries through superior services and solutions. S2 is currently focused on providing superior cybersecurity consulting services to our clients. Our private sector clients are typically large technology focused companies while our public sector clients are commonly from agencies across the federal government. We provided these clients with cybersecurity related services while cultivating a common body of knowledge among all employees at S2.
The Benefits at S2 includes:
- Medical & Dental Insurance Premiums are 100% paid by S2 for employee and eligible dependents
- Up to $100 per month reimbursed for mobile phone expenses
- Up to $50 per month reimbursed for home Internet access
- Expenses paid for approved work-related trainings & conferences
- Eligibility to participate in our 401k program after 90 days of employment
- Competitive salary, which is paid bi-weekly (every other Friday)
- 3 weeks a year (15 days) of Paid Time Off (PTO), accrued at 4.62 hours per pay period (includes vacation and sick time)
- 10 paid government holidays annually
Drop us a line to explore the possibility of joining the team!